Online Banking - Barclays Integrator
In our continued efforts of improving our service levels to our customers, Barclays is now able to bring you the latest in flexible core banking technology. Barclays Integrator will provide an integrated Corporate and Business Banking solution.
Access to Account Information: Your organisation will have access to account information in real time. Accounts across Barclays Africa can be viewed on the same platform.
Electronic Payment Capability: All payments by your organization can be made electronically offering straight through processing. This applies to:
- Own Account transfers
- Interacount transfers (Realtime the beneficiary account is at Barclays),
- Local EFT payments to other banks (same day),
- SWIFT payments
- Cross Currency payments
- Direct Debit Payments
- Recurring Payments
- Urgent Payments (RTGS)
- Electronic Cheque Payments
- Future dated payment (up to 3 months to advance)
Historical Information: Your organization will now be in a position to access its statements as far back as six months online and will have the capability to print or export account information in the various formats.
Flexibility: The system is internet based and can therefore be accessed anywhere at any time, provided the users have the security devices to be provided by Barclays Bank. This implies:
- Flexibility in terms of global access
- No software is required
- Automatic upgrades
- No site support visits required
- Dynamic & secure password generation
Other Features include:
- Ability to import bulk payment information for both local and international payments.
- Beneficiaries: Ability to pre-register and pre-authorise frequent beneficiaries including all bank details and payment limits. This allows you to select only the amount each time you make a payment.
- Ability to export or print account information for reconciliation purposes.
- Access to Real time account information
- No more software installation or maintenance requirement
- All you need is your existing internet access. This could be through dial ups, lease lines or wireless connectivity
- You can bank anywhere and anytime you please.
- You receive automatic upgrades to the system
- State of the art security protocol.
- Seamless processing which translates to better customer service and improved response times to queries.
- Any IBM compatible PC, Apple PowerMac or Apple iMac
- Pentium processor (486/66-MHz + recommended)
- Memory (32Mb RAM, 128 Mb recommended)
- Windows XP, 2000, ME, NT 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Screen resolution (1024 * 768)